Friday, June 13, 2008

We Love to Worship Jesus


I had to post this because every time Jeff gets his guitar out, Blake runs and gets his. He calls the pick a 'pig'. And he strums very hard, to the point it's hard to hear Jeff, but we love it.

3 comments:

Cheryl Licht said...

Yeah. I love it, love it, love it! It's the making of more worship leaders.

Marla Rowland said...

You guys truly are a family that worships together...I know the Father loves it and His presence is with you as you lift up praises to Him! Jeff, I hope your schedule soon allows you to minister on Thursday nights. Is Blake left-handed? I notice he plays his guitar left-handed...as for his volume, the word does say to make a joyful noise! I love you, Marla

Unknown said...

Hey Guys!
Jeff-just think, all those years strumming in my kitchen while I made dinner is producing another generation of worship leaders! Dad preached on children "recording" everything a dad does (good and bad) and "playing" it back.....how awesome that what your kids are "playing back" is their daddy praising God! I love you guys!
Mom