Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jeff Had This Wonderful Idea......

I was painting our front door and having way too much help. I was getting very frustrated, so Jeff rescued the door and I. The boys had a wonderful time, but like most things, it didn't entertain them for long and they got very messy.



Can you find his yellow cup?

4 comments:

Cheryl Licht said...

Wow, did it turn your bathtub green?

Whitworth Family said...

Umm, it turned my sink green and ruined 3 pairs of pants!

The Alley Family said...

So cute! I know what you mean about excellent ideas not lasting long enough and being super messy, it seems like the kids always take it one step further and make the clean up more work than what you hoped would just be an entertaining distraction:)
love you again!

Unknown said...

Good to know there are three little boys to help me decorate! You are sooo brave! I love you guys.

Nana