I would think that too, but Bryson played with it after Hatcher Pass. It will work one time and not the next. It's been doing this for 2 months. I'm looking around trying to figure out what camera I want next. It's 3 and 1/2 years old which I think is pretty old for a digital camera???
Hey all!!! This is Brandon posting a comment under Grandma's name. I am at her house working with her on her computer and we visited your blog. I'm glad to see everyone is doing well out there. How's the weather? (you know me, I have to ask that)
6 comments:
Took 80 some pictures - I know why your camera isn't working - although I like the idea and the title of the piece.
I was thinking Greg might be on to something --- perhaps that's why it died at Hatcher's? :-) Anyhow, very cute.
I would think that too, but Bryson played with it after Hatcher Pass. It will work one time and not the next. It's been doing this for 2 months. I'm looking around trying to figure out what camera I want next. It's 3 and 1/2 years old which I think is pretty old for a digital camera???
Sweetie Pie,
Its 0300 hrs., and im reading this...3 1/2 years old is young by any standard..........of this i am sure and it will save $.......
That's so cute! CJ will be happy to know that June is found in the Little Einstein foursome.
Love you!
Hey all!!! This is Brandon posting a comment under Grandma's name. I am at her house working with her on her computer and we visited your blog. I'm glad to see everyone is doing well out there. How's the weather? (you know me, I have to ask that)
Post a Comment