



Elijah got glasses on Monday. He's amazed me at how well he has kept them on. The first day all he wanted to do was read cause he could actually see. I have to clean them 20 times a day cause he's always touching the lenses. We have to go on family searches through the house at least once a day looking for his very expensive glasses that he has just flung somewhere. He's doing way better than I thought he would and I can really tell they help. We've also been potty training the last couple days so it's been a big week for my grown up 2 year old.
2 comments:
Those don't look bad at all! Quite an improvement from glasses 50 years ago. I'm so glad he can see!!!!!! Hopefully we'll see you sometime soon. :-)
He looks so cute and so grown up with his new glasses. I'm sure it's like a whole new world for him. That's great!
Post a Comment