Sunday, June 29, 2008

Great Grandpa's Fun Fast Rides

Grandpa got a new trailer. He found a very good use for it.

Great Grandpa let them drive, they were thrilled!
Eli, all of a sudden will have nothing to do with fourwheelers or lawn mowers unless they're turned off and he can just sit on them. He didn't used to be like this. He loves to watch his brothers on them though.

3 comments:

Marianne Wick said...

Thanks for keeping your blog going Heidi - your kids are so adorable and I love to read about their little boys antics.

Unknown said...

It is such a blessing to hae so many relatives close by...ths boys bring us all so much JOY! we love you guys!

Sue/Mom/Nana

Greg said...

I love the idea of the tractor pulling the bucket, and I am glad that my dad used his meat wagon the other day as it made for some great memories of the kids. Keep it up heidi.

--
Greg