No it is not warm enough for no shirts. It's amazing how messy they get from one fudgecicle so I had to take off Blake's yellow shirt he would have stained.
Hi Heidi! I just had some serious fun reading your blog and looking at the pictures!!! :0) That made my day. Your boys are funny :0) You guys are awesome. Love you and miss you,
God has special blessings for the mothre of three boys! It thrills me to see you enjoying your children as much as I enjoyed mine! And it amazes me that you still have enough energy at midnight to be up sending out pictures! You are a awesome mom!
3 comments:
Hi Heidi! I just had some serious fun reading your blog and looking at the pictures!!! :0) That made my day. Your boys are funny :0)
You guys are awesome. Love you and miss you,
PaM (and Stephen)
God has special blessings for the mothre of three boys! It thrills me to see you enjoying your children as much as I enjoyed mine! And it amazes me that you still have enough energy at midnight to be up sending out pictures! You are a awesome mom!
Sue
Heidi, I like reading your blog! Your guys seem to get into many adventures together.
Love,
Denee
Post a Comment